How to find the url / link for a media file (image, pdf)
To begin, log in to the dashboard (back-end) of the website:
1. Go to your website home page.
2. Type: /wp-admin after the domain name. Press enter/return.
3. In the login window, fill in your username and password.
Go to the Media Library
1. From the black dashboard menu on the left-hand side, click Media.
Open the media file
1. Click on the file you want to find the url / link for. It will open up an edit window.
Locate the url / link
1. In the edit window, the url / link for the media file can be found in the File URL box on the right hand side.
2. Double click to select the entire url / link, then copy if required.
It’s a good idea to log out when you’ve finished.
Hover over Howdy, Lisa at the top right, then click Log Out.